Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Review: The Italian Connection 1 (Dojo Boys, #4) by Alex A. Akira

The Italian Connection 1 (Dojo Boys, #4)The Italian Connection 1 by Alex A. Akira
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What do you think is the climax of the book and why. This is the 4th book in the series, and several book club members agree that the full climax is not in this book. We feel this book is building to the full climax.

At the end of the book, do you feel hope for the characters? Sadly, no. I do not feel hope that Julian and Philippe will work out and find each other.

What did you think of the story structure? The author weaved the past in long chunks. Sometimes the past was revealed twice by the different characters. I personally feel some of this could have been edited out.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting