Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Friday, March 22, 2013

Daimones by Massimo Marino

Daimones (Daimones Trilogy, #1)Daimones by Massimo Marino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Content (overall theme, idea and setting) – The author took a familiar theme and added a new twist. I liked that.

What I liked – The setting. Most times it felt like I was there.

Cover – The cover was impressive. And from an interview I read, I understand it was a real life image that had been taken and altered.

What do you think the author was trying to accomplish with this novel? He was making people think about what could happen.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting