Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Review: Semmant by Vadim Babenko

SemmantSemmant by Vadim Babenko
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who was your favorite character? What did you appreciate about him/her?

I liked Anna. She was a classy lady and she never passed judgement.

Consider the main character: what does he or she believe in? What is he or she willing to fight for?

He believes in the future. He fights to learn more, do more, have more. He wants love, but isn't capable of love.

What are some of the major themes of this book?

Betrayal, lust, money and man who was never satisfied. A robot in a computer that was real to Bagdan.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting