Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Refuge by NS Osborne

RefugeRefuge by N.G. Osborne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Formatting / Appearance. No problems with formatting or appearance. It read easily on my iPad.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? The plot was exciting, it did pull me in. Some of the scenes were very explicit.

What were the main themes of the book? How well did the author execute these themes? A foreign country and their beliefs. Love and conflict. Women being abused. A poverty stricken country that has land mines everywhere.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting