Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

Sleeper's RunSleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What were the main themes of the book? The book was about corruption involving the CIA. They were involved in human experiments and carried out murders and torture.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? I was pulled in from the first page. I personally had to force myself to stop reading just to get sleep.

Favourite quote … Two favorite quotes. "These things we do, that others might live." "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. "

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting