Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Review: Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman

Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on InvestingLessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What do you think the author was trying to accomplish with this novel? To help people by showing them how to make smart investment decisions.

Who was your favorite character? I appreciated that most of the people mentioned in the book did not give up and they made it a point to try again and reinvest and carry on.

At the end of the book, do you feel hope for the characters? Yes. At the end well when you read it you will understand.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting