Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Covert Dreams by Michael Meyer

Covert DreamsCovert Dreams by Mike Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If your book was a mystery, tell what the mystery was and how it was solved. The mystery was BJ's dreams and Valerie's disappearance. BJ was finally told who he really was. Stan never found Valerie.

Who do you think the author intended to read this book and why? This is a book for anyone above 13 years old. Mystery, action and adventure … what's not to like?

How did you feel about the main character? I think he was obsessed with the dreams. He quit living his own life.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting