Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Marching With Caesar: Civil War by RW Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did you like the way the book ended? Ending was not my favourite, I felt there was something left out. Maybe I need to read the next book and everything will fall in place.

What do you think will be your lasting impression of this book? Knowing that what the author wrote might actually be real. Peake completed extensive research and this does not read like a text book but also does not read like fiction.

What did you think of the cover? I love the reality in the cover. I have thought and talked this over with some over book club members and to me it looks like a painting.

Would you recommend this book? Highly recommend this book. Is it possible to give a book more than 5 stars?

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting