Marilyn Holdsworth

Broken Pieces - Rachel Thompson

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Author Interview – Liz Schulte

Can you share a little of your current work with us? I am currently working on the second book in my Easy Bake Coven series. The book is called Hungry, Hungry Hoodoo. I will share a piece of that.

I stood in my scorched, hollowed-out yoga studio, turning in a listless circle, too numb to feel. The store front was a wet, smoldering pile of ash and the studio merely a shell.

“Was anyone hurt,” I asked, barely recognizing my own voice. Numb was too small of a word—shell-shocked was more accurate.

“No,” Femi’s voice came from the doorway. I didn’t even know she was here. She prowled around the room silent as death, her green cat eyes collecting every detail. “It happened overnight.”

How did you come up with the title? There is a progression in the Guardian Trilogy that is also reflected in the covers. The first book is about exposing all of the secrets being kept and catapulting the main character, Olivia, into a supernatural world.

Can you tell us about your main character? Olivia Martin is nice, loyal woman whose life is going pretty well. She loved her family, friends and job, but then she meets two men who began to open up a new world to her which threatens to destroy everything she knows.

How did you develop your plot and characters? I did it pretty organically. I let the characters take the lead and I allow the reader to discover what happens as Olivia does.

Who designed the cover? Karri Klawiter designed them. She is a wonderful graphic artist and so easy to work with.

Who is your publisher? I am.

Why did you choose to write this particular book? The characters and the story came to me. Parts of Secrets came to me in a dream. The characters were so vocal and loud in my mind it was impossible to ignore.

Buy Now @ Amazon & Smashwords

Genre – Paranormal Romance

Rating – PG13

More details about the author & the book

Connect with Liz Schulte on Facebook & Twitter

Website http://www.lizschulte.com/

0 comments:

 

My Life in Books Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting